What is a Strategy Session?
How can a marketing agency be effective without getting to know you and your business? The Strategy Session is a fact-finding mission and intensive consultative session that will unite your team and find a path to success. We spend up to two hours with no more than three people from your team, covering:
Your Business Goals
Your Target Audience
Your Mission & Vision
Your Current Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
Your Existing Marketing
Bragg Media develops a written document with ideas, strategies and campaigns that attract, engage and delight the audience you need for your business.
Be prepared to answer tough questions:
- Does your current brand messaging resonate with your intended audience?
- What do you want to do with your business?
- How involved in marketing do you want to be?
- What’s stopping your business from going to the next level?
- What’s your exit strategy?
By the end, you will see your business in a whole new way — with new insight, new opportunities and new ways to identify your brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happens after the Strategy Session?
After the Strategy Session, the Bragg Media team takes the research and the information to map out your marketing plan, a written marketing document that your team can use as you see fit. Our ideas, campaigns and strategies are yours to keep. There is no obligation for a marketing retainer.
Why do I need to fill out the information requested?
At Bragg Media, we will always keep your personal information safe. We ask for your information in in order to see if we’re a good fit. Your time is valuable, and we want to use the time together as efficiently as possible. It’s our job to provide expert guidance for your marketing, and we take our role very seriously.
What does the marketing plan include?
- an overview of what you want to do with your business
- what the competition is doing
- how your business stands out from the competition
- who your audience is and how to reach them
- what social media platforms will benefit you the most
- what PR opportunities you are missing out on
- how to develop strategic alliances that could expand your audience
- strategy you’ll need to meet your goals
How much does this cost?
The Strategy Session is a one-time investment of $2,000. If you would like to move forward with Bragg Media’s creative services, the cost of the marketing plan serves as a deposit for the Bragg Brand Bootcamp .
Yes! I am ready to get started.
By supplying your contact information, you authorize Bragg Media to contact you with further information.