What is a Strategy Session?
How can a marketing agency be effective without getting to know you and your business? The Strategy Session is a fact-finding mission and intensive consultative session that will unite your team and find a path to success. We spend up to two hours with no more than three people from your team, covering:
Your Business Goals
Your Target Audience
Your Mission & Vision
Your Current Marketing, Sales and Customer Service
Your Existing Marketing
Bragg Media develops a written document with ideas, strategies and campaigns that attract, engage and delight the audience you need for your business.
Be prepared to answer tough questions:
- Does your current brand messaging resonate with your intended audience?
- What do you want to do with your business?
- How involved in marketing do you want to be?
- What’s stopping your business from going to the next level?
- What’s your exit strategy?
By the end, you will see your business in a whole new way — with new insight, new opportunities and new ways to identify your brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the marketing plan include?
- an overview of what you want to do with your business
- what the competition is doing
- how your business stands out from the competition
- who your audience is and how to reach them
- what social media platforms will benefit you the most
- what PR opportunities you are missing out on
- how to develop strategic alliances that could expand your audience
- strategy you’ll need to meet your goals
How much does this cost?
The Strategy Session is a one-time investment of $2,000. If you would like to move forward with Bragg Media’s creative services, the cost of the marketing plan serves as a deposit for the Bragg Brand Bootcamp .
What happens after the Strategy Session?
After the Strategy Session, the Bragg Media team takes the research and the information to map out your marketing plan, a written marketing document that your team can use as you see fit. Our ideas, campaigns and strategies are yours to keep. There is no obligation for a marketing retainer.
However, if you’d like to work with the Bragg Media team further, check out all of our service packages.
How do I sign up?
Simply, fill out the registration form.
After you register, you’ll receive an automated e-mail. Click on the link in the email to finish the registration, pay the Strategy Session invoice and answer our marketing assessment questionnaire.
Remember: the more information we have, the better we can serve you. Carve out some alone time. Grab a glass of wine and fill out the questionnaire to the best of your ability. There’s no judgment here! We’re here to help you.
Once we have all of this information, we set up a day and time for the Strategy Session.
Onwards and upwards!
Sign up for Bragg Media’s marketing plan.
This process could take a few minutes.
Once you register, you will receive an automated e-mail from our secure client portal. The automatic onboarding process is best accomplished from a desktop computer.