Bragg Media's Mission & VisionWhy we do what we do
A better way of doing businessOver the years, we have met many business owners who have been underserved by marketing agencies. The common threads in these experiences are a lack of attention to detail, little to no communication and inconsistent results. At Bragg Media, we strive for long-lasting customer relationships. We believe in doing business the old-fashioned way: getting to know our customers. How? The Bragg Media team discovers what makes our clients tick: business goals, industry trends, cash flow and staffing. We offer a streamlined process that keeps core creative services in house. This approach builds a pathway to success and makes room for growth.
Bragg Media has been doing the marketing for my CPA firm for about 9 months and the result is my average monthly revenue is up by 117%. Yes, that’s accurate. While the result is nice, what’s even better is Heather has provided direction and structure to my previously whimsical and ineffective efforts. Marketing was previously a source of stress for me – not anymore. To top it all off, the Bragg team are a bunch of great people!
Our Core Values
- Be true to our word
- Seek to understand through empathy
- Treat others with compassion, kindness and respect
- Clear, honest and respectful communication
- Provide value for customer, vendors and staff
- Be generous with knowledge, tools and resources
- Never compromise aesthetics, development, structure, plan, strategy or process in favor of an easy way out
- Be open to ideas
- Make time for ongoing education and training
- Commit to the idea that the work we do can always be better
- Stay pragmatic about budgets but don’t be afraid of investments that result in growth
- Charge competitively and fairly
Bragg Media’s Take
Latest topics on ethics in marketing
Consumers expect brands to walk the talk, not just talk the talk. Whether you are a mom-and-pop shop on local Main Street or a multimillion dollar brand, having a purpose outside of making money has become an important part...
In a world where unfathomable amounts of personal information live online, data protection is more important than ever before. Take, for example, Experian’s massive data breach of 150 million people in 2017. For some of...
Ever feel like Alexa or Siri is listening? You were just talking about mom jeans (no judgment) and suddenly “Best Mom Jeans Ever” ads are popping up on Facebook? The jury is still out if our phones or apps are listening to...