Mission & Vision
Why we do what we do
A creative marketing agency that gives a damn.
Over the years, we have met many business owners who have been underserved by website design companies or other creative agencies. The common thread in these experiences is a lack of attention to detail, little to no communication and inconsistent results.
At Bragg Media, we strive for long-lasting customer relationships. We believe in doing business the old-fashioned way: getting to know our customers.
How? We take the time to get to know you. We also offer a streamlined process that keeps core creative services in house.
Bragg Media has been doing the marketing for my CPA firm for about 9 months and the result is my average monthly revenue is up by 117%. Yes, that’s accurate. While the result is nice, what’s even better is Heather has provided direction and structure to my previously whimsical and ineffective efforts. Marketing was previously a source of stress for me – not anymore. To top it all off, the Bragg team are a bunch of great people!
Bragg Media Marketing’s mission is to put businesses and organizations on the path of success by implementing meaningful, honest and responsible creative marketing materials.
We develop meaningful relationships with our clients, which enables us to understand how we can help them grow. It’s simple. We listen. We communicate. We work hard to create marketing materials and websites that they can be proud of.
Our Core Values
- Be true to our word
- Seek to understand through empathy
- Treat others with compassion, kindness and respect
- Clear, honest and respectful communication
- Provide value for customer, vendors and staff
- Be generous with knowledge, tools and resources
- Never compromise aesthetics, development, structure, plan, strategy or process in favor of an easy way out
- Be open to ideas
- Make time for ongoing education and training
- Commit to the idea that the work we do can always be better
- Stay pragmatic about budgets but don’t be afraid of investments that result in growth
- Charge competitively and fairly
Bragg Media’s Take
Latest topics on ethics in marketing
Can social media ever be authentic? Probably not. But there’s a big push to make your social media more honest/transparent. People are tired of seeing moments that aren’t quite as real as your Instagram feed would like you...
This time last year I embodied the very definition of insanity. I was stressed out and anxious. I was working long hours. Mike and I were creating beautiful proposals that did not result in signed contracts. Rinse and...
If you’re reading this, then it’s probably time to break up with your marketing agency At first, your heart was aflutter with the budding relationship. You hung on their every word, excited about what the future holds....