The pressure is on to produce original, sharp-looking pieces of content — from digital graphics to print material. Graphic design subscriptions offer convenient flat-rate pricing on professional graphic design pieces that can save businesses thousands of dollars. But who exactly needs that much content to justify graphic design subscriptions?
Here’s a list of five industries that should take advantage of this service and how graphic design subscriptions can be a gamechanger:
Restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops and cafes
In the food and beverage industry, graphic design plays a larger role in business operations than you might think. Appearance matters — especially first impressions. Good graphic design helps a restaurant stick out from a crowd — especially in a city inundated with good food options.
Like any other business, these are the basics that every restaurant needs: a logo, business cards, signage and menus. Baseline brand materials help customers remember the restaurant and they’re key in motivating customers to step foot inside.
In addition to branding basics, restaurants have other unique needs for graphic design, such as wall menus, rack card menus and happy hour table tents. Then there are other limited promotional marketing materials to attract crowds: direct mail postcards, coupons, social media ads, Instagram story graphics, flyers, etc.
Get social with us!
Like what you’re reading?
Subscribe to Bragg Media’s
With COVID-19 throwing unusual challenges for most consumable business, restaurants need to be more creative than ever before to make up for closures and loss of business.
How can a graphic design subscription set a restaurant up for success? Our graphic design subscriptions include up to 10 projects per month with unlimited revisions. Here’s what a typical month could look like for a restaurant:
- Trifold brochure to go menu
- Drink menu
- Promotional flier
- Table tent
- 2-3 Facebook and Instagram food graphics
- E-newsletter graphics
- Google ads (with all of the sizes)
- Gift certificates
- A magazine advertisement
All of these materials in one month alone! At $386 per month for our Baseline package, that’s a huge savings compared with hiring a freelance graphic designer or creative ad agency.
Not sure if a restaurant could use the graphic design subscription for subsequent months? Other months could be used by keeping up with social media graphics and social media ads; updates to flyers or brand new flyers; table tents, postcards and print ads.
Want to get ahead of your competition during COVID-19 shutdown? Here are some great ways to stand out from other restaurants:
- A customer reward card
- A recipe card to send home with customers
- A thank you card for customers
- A t-shirt design to sell to your customers for added profit
- 1 ad for delivery apps
- 2-3 Google ads
- 2 social media graphics
- A to-go menu design to send home with or to mail to customers
Real estate agents and mortgage brokers
If a real estate agent is just starting out, then the first month of the graphic design subscription will jumpstart their marketing materials. With the Advanced graphic design subscription for $895, this would include all of your foundational marketing pieces:
- a non-trademarked logo,
- business cards,
- listing presentation templates,
- PowerPoint or Google Slide Deck,
- social media ads
- and even a mailer.
After the first month, downgrade to the Baseline package for $386 per month for less complex projects to keep your business humming quality design.
With so much competition in today’s real estate market, REALTORS or real estate brokers with an established business need quality design to stand out. Graphic design subscriptions make producing eye-catching, branded content easier, including:
- A new brochure design with featured listings of the month
- A postcard or thank you card mailer to send out to a mailing list
- A newsletter header design to start a new email newsletter
- A blog header or blog page thumbnail design to start a new blog
- A new Facebook cover photo design
- One or two downloadable PDF designs to add to the website — such as checklists for your clients with information about what to know about buying or selling
- New social media graphics or ad designs
- A fun, simple infographic design explaining the buying or selling process
Each month, you can do it all over again! The design subscriptions make it easy to update and even freshen up all of your design projects to feature new listings, keep website up-to-date and to delight and to inform clients.
Graphic Design Subscriptions
Professional, convenient, flat-rate graphic design
Medical offices, hospitals, medical spas, eye specialist, dentist offices …
If you’re in charge of marketing and communications for a healthcare-related business, you know there’s a great deal of material that comes out of your office. The medical practices we have worked with regularly need medical pads, appointment reminders, ads in local publications, educational materials and more.
How much easier and less time consuming would it be if you could plan ahead and submit all of those projects in one fell swoop? With our secure design portal, it’s an easy process to submit a design request, upload your materials and speak with a dedicated project manager who ensures your projects are completed to satisfaction.
Need a new flyer to hang in the lobby? We can design that.
Need a new handout to give to patients explaining updated COVID-19 safety protocols? We’ve got you.
How about a social media graphic explaining new office hours? An ad featuring a new medical service or procedure? A cool infographic making a complicated procedure much easier for the patient to understand?
You can get all of those materials designed in 1 month with Bragg Media’s graphic subscription service.
Here’s what a typical month can look like for an existing medical office:
- 1 new flyer design
- 1 new handout design
- 2-3 social media ads with info on new hours, services, procedures, etc.
- 1-2 infographics explaining a procedure or service
- An educational sign in patient exam rooms that list COVID-19 symptoms and ways to prevent the spread of COVID-19
- A brochure packed full of information about your medical facility,
- A flyer or handout design with information about the flu shot
Tourism-related businesses, chambers of commerce, business development organizations
Tourism is one of the hardest hit industries during the pandemic — which means eye-catching marketing materials are more important than ever. How can a graphic design subscription help?
Most cities, towns and counties have certain COVID-19 restrictions in place. Is there a mask mandate? Is social distancing required? Do restaurants, stores and other businesses have to follow more stringent cleaning protocols than normal? Whatever new mandates and safety protocols are in place, tourists and residents need this information — so they know what the rules are when they come visit and as an extra incentive to encourage them to visit at all.
While many people are afraid to travel, marketing materials can help ease their fears. Here’s what a typical month could look like if you’re managing marketing or public relations for a tourism department or chamber of commerce:
- A flyer explaining new COVID-19 safety protocols
- A brochure highlighting why your area is a safe place to visit during a pandemic
- A mailer telling potential visitors that you’re open for business and to visit your website for the latest COVID-19 safety information, events, etc.
- Social media ads and graphics highlighting safe events, things to do, restaurants and local businesses
- A flyer for local businesses to hang on their doors/windows highlighting COVID-19 safety protocols and mask mandates
Subsequent months on the design subscription could be used to update existing design materials, to create new social media campaigns, public service announcements, digital and print ads, mailers and more.
Hotels and short-term and long-term vacation rental companies
If tourism is having a tough time, business is likely equally difficult for hotels and vacation rental companies. In many cities throughout the United States, hotels were shut down longer than any other type of business — even longer than hair salons, barbershops, restaurants and retail.
However, we’ve seen many hotels, short-term rental companies like AirBNB, VRBO and smaller, local services coming up with creative solutions, including offering discounts and free room upgrades for essential workers and front-line workers such as doctors, nurses and military members. They’re also posting signs about their cleaning and sanitizing procedures that keep their guests safe.
For either of these marketing messages to make a difference, it takes eye-catching graphic design. Here’s what a month could look like:
- New social media ads and graphics featuring discounts and safety protocols
- An infographic highlighting extra cleaning/safety measures in place
- A “COVID-19 safety” brochure with details about extra measures put into place, plus any changes to normal services/amenities
- A flyer to hang in the lobby of the hotel or on the door of a rental unit with any new rules/mandates/protocols
- A postcard with grab-n-go breakfast options for hotels, or listing a few local restaurants with delivery or food delivery apps for a rental unit
- A sticker to place on any complimentary toiletries included in the hotel room/rental unit
- A thank you card design to leave in each hotel room/rental unit
Future months could be used to create materials that highlight new services and amenities; brochures showcasing new discounts and other offerings; updated business cards or other essential marketing materials, design postcards or other promotional mailers — or whatever other materials you need.
When you’re ready, here’s how Bragg Media can help you decide if graphic design subscriptions are right for you.
- Download our Graphic Design User Manual for a thorough look at the secure design portal, how to make a design request, what the design process looks like, what the terms and conditions mean for you and how billing works
- Get inspired with Bragg Media’s Look Book with more than 60 pages of real-life graphics for various industries and businesses
- Read “10 Productivity Hacks for Graphic Design Subscriptions,” a blog with pro tips on how to take use the subscription service to your advantage
- Schedule a demo of the graphic design subscription. Our project manager Tracy Monce will share her screen to take you step-by-step through the design process and answer any questions you have.